Friday, December 29, 2017

The Uncertainty of All Earthly Things


The Uncertainty of All Earthly Things: Stories is available for pre-order from Zagava. Twelve previously uncollected stories, and an unpublished journal.

Contents

To the Eternal One
The Key to Jerusalem
Listening to Stonehenge
Goat Songs
Zabulo
In Cypress Shades
The Mask of the Dead Mammilius
Yes, I Knew the Venusian Commodore
The Scarlet Door
Vain Shadows Flee
The Uncertainty of All Earthly Things
as blank as the days yet to be
Notes on the Border

Mark Valentine

4 comments:

  1. 1. My copy is on reserve (and I’m anxiously awaiting Zagava’s new Mark Samuels volume)
    2. I very much enjoyed your “As Blank as Days Yet to Be” which I recently received from Julian, Mark.
    3. Have you any idea when Sundial’s Manhood volume will actually see print? It’s been teased and delayed for many months now.

    Best,
    Jeff Matthews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jeff. No, I'm afraid I don't know for sure when the Manhood book will appear, but I hope it may be in the coming months.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my order in and I am looking forward to it!
    Thanks, Mark

    ReplyDelete